Peruse our Services menu for a more comprehensive detailing of STONEHAVEN and what this enterprise can do for you. DOWNLOAD
a copy of the Services menu.
Global Start-up Planning
- Executive Summary Execution Plan – Written plan of what will be done
- Start-up Strategy – Condensed Power Point Executive Summary
- Site Integrated Process Flow Sheets – Visual flow plan of the Start-up philosophy
- Scheduling – Assigning durations to the work identified above bases on 12 or 24 hour day
System Scoping / Punch-listing
- Develop and Apply Scoping Philosophy for Electrical, Process, Utilities.
- Identification of system boundaries for turnover by area following scoping philosophy.
- Develop Turnover Priorities by Area, by System.
- Construction walk-downs by scoped system and development of deficiency punchlist.
Pre-commissioning Activities Identification, Planning and Execution
- Develop procedures detailing the work to be done and how it will be safely executed.
- Direct and execute all system pre-com set-up, execution and equipment reinstatement.
- Procure and manage specialized vendors to execute specific complex tasks if required. Develop scope of work packages.
- Develop electrical loop checks and procedures.
- Develop and execute mechanical / rotating equipment pre-construction preservation and startup plan.
- Develop motor rotation checks and initial motor run ins.
- Provide live trending alignment on rotating equipment.
- Develop instrumentation loop checks procedures and checksheets, device commissioning, transmitters functions, valve stroking.
- Develop automation loop check procedures and checksheets for SIFT, SAT, and commissioning.
- Develop first fill information for Supply Chain Management.
- Factory Acceptance Testing of vendor equipment.
- Module yard inspections.
Construction / Turnover / Completion Management Teams Interfacing
- Act as operations representative to ensure a quality built product is turned over.
- Align and keep teams focused on Area / System priorities and provide direction when required.
- Provide solutions to issues as they arise to keep construction / turnover on track.
- Work with contractor to utilize construction window to execute pre-com activities prior to installation of heat trace and insulation for time and cost savings.
- Take ownership of systems (TCCC Transfer of Care, Custody & Control) from construction on the owner's behalf for commissioning & start-up activities.
- Participate in multi-discipline walk downs as owner’s rep or as support to operations.
- Coordinate activities around tie-point connections to existing running facilities.
Commissioning Activities Identification, Planning and Execution
- Determine type of commissioning activities required by system
- Develop operating procedures, detailing work to be done and how
- Develop mechanical/maintenance procedures for equipment commissioning and / or repair
- Lock Out & Tag Out (Loto)
- Risk Reviews
- Model Reviews
- Field Level Risk Assessments (FLRAs)
- Direct and execute all system commissioning set-up and execution
Work Tracking and Communications Protocol
- Weekly report outlining project progress, forecasts, risk potential - sent to senior leadership.
- Daily update meetings with discipline leads.
- Clean Pipe Program progress tracking by system.
- Area Process Tracking Sheets - Visual breakdown of activities on a step by step basis.
- Tracking of Mechanical Completion & TCCC’d systems.
- Punch-list tracking by system until closure.
- Site wide notification of C&SU activities that impact other stakeholders.
- Document Audits
People & Equipment Services
- Commissioning coordinators / techs
- Rotating equipment coordinators / techs
- Piping coordinators / techs
- Electrical & Instrumentation coordinators / techs
- Automation coordinators / techs
- Management or Support Team
- Sub-contractor procurement and management
- Equipment rental/procurement & management
- Client specialty requirements I.e. Engineering support, PSSR set-up coordinators, Turnover / Punchlist tracking & auditing coordinators, Permit Office set-up coordinators, HSE Coordinators
Completions & Commissioning Database Administrators – Learn more about the software Stonehaven uses and recommends for it projects from Industrial Business Solutions – Continuum-Edge @ www.continuum-edge.com
Post Start-up or Ongoing Operations Support
- Operations coordinators and techs
- Maintenance coordinators and techs
- Turnaround coordinators
- Site Wide Services coordinators and techs
- Procedure Writers
- Customized E-Learning & Training Support – Learn more through our partnership with SMT Learning @ www.smtlearning.com
© Stonehaven Energy Resources. All rights reserved. SITE MAP / CONTACT US